This Data Protection Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us at Mayfield Curzon Associates.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to Mayfield Curzon Associates.
Mayfield Curzon ensures that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and used only for the purposes in this policy.
We will collect data about you, this can be personal data and also sensitive personal data (for example your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
• to provide Mayfield Curzon Associates’ recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
• to assess you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you;
• to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs;
• to send you details of reports, promotions, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you;
• to answer your questions and enquiries;
• to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test;
• to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
Occasionally we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.